Thursday, July 22, 2010

A brief explanation

Hi. I'm Kutusov. Well, really you know that my name is NOT Kutusov. A spanish guy is probably named José but this is also false for me. Keep Kutusov; i like it.
My english skills are what they are. I'm not bilingual and probably in most of the posts my wife will help me. So please be understanding and tolerant.
The reason I write this blog is because I want people of other countries to know the normal life of people in Spain, the everyday problems and the things that you probably never read in the papers or Internet.
I will translate some of the posts of my blog in spanish Menudos Cabrones, which may be more interesting to foreign audiences. Another possibility is that you learn Spanish and you can read the posts in the original blog but until then enjoy What a bunch of bastards!

No comments: